A&R Transport's Owner Operator Division
A&R Transport's Owner Operator Division is looking for qualified, dependable Owner Operators to join its workforce. If you are an Owner Operator, please contact us to discuss our rewarding opportunities.
Pay & Information
• $1.30 per mile loaded (first year of service)
• $1.40 per mile loaded after the 13th month of service
• $0.65 per mile empty
• $100.00 Load/Unload pay
• Fuel taxes and permits paid
• 3500 miles per week (average)
• Paid weekly
• Out-and-Back program originating from Houston, TX and Baton Rouge, LA areas
• Above-average home time (2-3 days/week)
• 50% empty (Returning to the Gulf)
• Fuel surcharge is paid to the owner operator on a per-mile basis. For example, with $4.00 fuel at the pump, the owner operator will be paid a fuel surcharge of $1.12 per mile. In addition to the fuel surcharge, our owner operators enjoy the benefits of a paid-weekly fuel rebate program which averages $5,000 to $6,000 total per year.
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) from state of residence
• Minimum 1 year recent over-the-road tractor/trailer verifiable experience with a regulated carrier
• Must successfully pass a minimum of a 6-month DOT physical, pre-placement drug screen and a company-required conditional offer of employment evaluation test “COEET”.
• Full review of applicant's Motor Vehicle Record, DAC and PSP