A&R Transport is looking for qualified, dependable drivers to join its workforce. If you'd like more information, please fill out a recruiting request form below or call our recruiting line.
Call our Toll-Free Recruiting Line at 1-888-202-0004.
Average Pay for A&R Drivers in 2012 was $65,000 per year.
(1st 90 Days / No Bulk Experience)
|$0.44 cpm||$0.28 cpm||$40.00||$40.00|
(After 90 Days. Starting Pay for Experienced Bulk Drivers)
|$0.47 cpm||$0.31 cpm||$40.00||$40.00|
(After 3 Bonus')
|$0.50 cpm||$0.32 cpm||$45.00||$45.00|
(After 3 Years)
|$0.51 cpm||$0.33 cpm||$45.00||$45.00|
(After 8 Years)
|$0.52 cpm||$0.34 cpm||$45.00||$45.00|
|Team||$0.53 cpm||$0.35 cpm||$40.00||$40.00|
*Note: Special rates in effect on certain work
|Interplant - $25 hour/3 hour min||Cancellation - $14 hour|
|Delay – After 2 hours $20 hour||Canada Pay - $35 (each time they cross the border)|
|Training (2 wks)- $160 per day||Layover Pay - $200 - 1st 24hrs then $100 every 12 hours after|
|O/O (Mini = Less than 122 miles) - $325 plus 100% FSC||Local Pay (Flat Rate)- $95 Loaded Trailer / $125 If driver loads trailer|
• Bonus' are paid out monthly in increments of $0, $100, $150 or $250. Bonus' are earned monthly, so if bonus is not earned for one month the driver will be eligible the very next month.
• To earn a bonus the driver must meet the following requirements:
|No Preventable Accidents|
|No Work Comp Injuries|
|No Driver Caused NCR's|
|No New CSA Points|
|Must be willing to work all month with the expception of approved PTO|
• Payout consists of two factors (each payout is independent of each other)
|Fuel Optimizer - Must exceed 85% compliant to be eligible|
|Engine Idle - Must be under monthly standard to be eligible|
• Conventional Peterbilt, Freightliner, Volvo and Kenworth tractors with Cat and Cummins engines, engine brake equipped.
• All units are air ride equipped and electronically governed at 67 mph top road speed.
• Polished aluminum wheels
• Power steering, cruise control, heated mirrors, pre-wired for CB radio.
• Qualcomm equipped and dispatched.
J&L and Heil air ride dry bulk vacuum trailers featuring the latest technology.
• Home Most Weekends
• Assigned Tractors
• Weekly Payroll
• Passenger Program
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Health and Dental Insurance available
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• Life Insurance provided
• 401 (K) plan with company matching contributions available
• Paychecks directly deposited
• Open Door Policy
• Other optional benefits available include Short and Long-Term Disability, Supplemental and Dependent Life, and a Driver Legal Plan
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) from state of residence
• Minimum 1 year recent over-the-road tractor/trailer verifiable experience with a regulated carrier
• Must successfully pass a minimum of a 6-month DOT physical, pre-placement drug screen and a company-required functional capacity test
• Full review of applicant's Motor Vehicle Record, DAC and PSP